Your story is the core of your brand. If you know your story, you can tell your audience. If the audience connects with your story, they will share your message with others. On the flip side, if you do not have a story, you do not have a brand. Melissa Hawks explains the value of your brand to your customers.
- You have a brand, and your brand has a story.
- If you tell a better story, your audience will want you.
- Tell your story so well that the audience retells it for you.
- If you have a strong brand, it will help you price higher.
- Instead of pricing a service the same for every customer, price each customer individually.
- I only want to work with customers where I can create substantial value.
- The better the brand, the better the price.
- Value pricing is two skills:
- Learning how to discover and recognize value.
- Learning how to set a price that captures a fair portion of the value.
- Social media is social. It is a conversation.
- You need a great story, a great brand and great pricing. It all feeds together.
About Melissa Hawks
Melissa Hawks is a brand specialist at Hawks & Rock. She loves to connect a brand with its story, and then its story with the audience.
- @MelissaHawks (Twitter)