In this episode, Matt Riopelle and I explore his experience with value pricing, from the initial introduction through helping creative agencies learn to price their customers. Matt explains why pricing well can make up for mistakes in other areas. He also describes why freelancing can be similar to renting a U-Haul truck.
- What was your first exposure to value pricing?
- What is your counsel to someone who is skeptical about value pricing?
- What are some of the questions you like to ask during a value conversation?
- How can an online questionnaire help quality a customer?
- Why should you say “no” to a bad customer to remain available for a good one?
- How is freelance pricing similar to renting a flatbed truck?
About Matt Riopelle
Matt Riopelle is a freelance project manager for creative agencies. He helps creative professionals create value for their customers. In fact, he helps match customers with a team of professionals who can deliver the most value. He received his BA in Management from Northwest Christian University.
Leave a Reply