Michelle Golden is a Partner and Growth Strategist at KCoe Isom, an Accounting 100 firm. The company has 400+ employees and $60M in annual revenue. Her responsibilities include value creation and pricing strategy. Michelle has been recognized as one of the 100 Most Influential People in accounting. She is a Senior Fellow at VeraSage Institute and the author of Social Media Strategies for Professionals.
In this episode, we discuss her experience continuing the adoption of value pricing at KCoe Isom. Some of the questions Michelle answers include:
- What is the most important thing you can share about pricing?
- Why is value pricing a better way to work with customers?
- Why do you prefer the term “worth pricing” rather than value pricing?
- Why is offering the customer three options a strategic advantage?
- What are the advantages of including “add-ons” in the proposal for the customer?
- What have you learned helping KCoe Isom continue its value pricing journey?
- What is the experience of employees who have never billed by the hour?
- How can you make time irrelevant inside a large company?
- What is one of your best stories about creating value for a customer?
Contact Michelle Golden